Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

TS Geneva preview: Presenting the Lamborghini 570-4 Superleggera

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 09:17 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Premiere of LP570-4 Superleggera is taking place during this days at L-factory. Interesting if some of TS Lambo owners were there?

Old 01-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D55L
Premiere of LP570-4 Superleggera is taking place during this days at L-factory. Interesting if some of TS Lambo owners were there?
Hi yes, I was at the Lambo factory yesterday (20th). Cannot make any comments on this however as we were asked to sign a non-disclosure. The event took place in the Centro Stile building and the Estoque was sitting in the background but not part of the presentation - I have to say never having seen the Estoque that it is stunning in the metal.

I had a nice lunch and Valentino Balboni joined us, that I can say!

Old 01-21-2010, 02:17 PM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Thanks for your reply Andrew. Can you please at least say if you like the car? I guess personal feelings are not the part of non-disclosure paper.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
speachless!!!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Thanks for your reply Andrew. Can you please at least say if you like the car? I guess personal feelings are not the part of non-disclosure paper.

I liked it

btw there were 6 Reventon Roadsters on the production line together with two SVs in custom colours – a really bright Blue going to Japan and one in what looked like a custom red
Have to say the matt paint work on the Roadster looks very good

and also they had a new Italian police 560 coupe which I hadn't seen before

Old 01-22-2010, 05:04 AM
^^^ Thanks trax, I can hardly wait for Geneva to see this car, it seems to be really stunning. I wish someone will spot those custom SVs, especially custom red one.

With 6 Reventon Roadsters on the production line seems that they are on hurry to produce them all, that lets me think that they want to start reworking process of the V12 production line for Murcielago successor.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Thanks trax, I can hardly wait for Geneva to see this car, it seems to be really stunning. I wish someone will spot those custom SVs, especially custom red one.

With 6 Reventon Roadsters on the production line seems that they are on hurry to produce them all, that lets me think that they want to start reworking process of the V12 production line for Murcielago successor.
Murci production will end in July

Old 01-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by trax
Murci production will end in July
Thanks again for information. So after Murcielago production will end, they will rework V12 production line and we can expect Murciealgo successor launch rather soon. Great, I was thinking to go to the factory this spring, but seems that I will wait for Murciealgo successor production start, it will be amazing sightseeing then

Old 01-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks again for information. So after Murcielago production will end, they will rework V12 production line and we can expect Murciealgo successor launch rather soon. Great, I was thinking to go to the factory this spring, but seems that I will wait for Murciealgo successor production start, it will be amazing sightseeing then
iiwy I would go now - it's really impressive to see the way the V12 cars are built by hand.
If the new production line looks anything like Ferraris 599/California/612 production there wont be anything to see
Although Murci production finishes in the summer I still doubt you will see the new car this year

Old 01-22-2010, 09:47 AM
^^^ Thanks a lot for advice. I was there back in 2007 via my contacts at one L-dealership, enjoyed old good V12 production line a lot, more than that it was unbelievable visit. Now I just waiting so hard to see the Murcielago replacement, that is why I am planning to visit L-factory for the second time when the production will start.

Speaking about Murcielago successor possible launch, my personal bet is that Murcielago successor will be launched at Geneva auto show in 2011 and will go on sale late spring/early summer 2011 as a MY12 model. But again there are few rumors came out recently that it is quite possible that Murcielago successor could be unveiled a little bit earlier than most are expecting now. Really do not know the credibility of the information, just rumors.

But in short term I am waiting for Geneva auto show this year to see LP570-4, I am more than sure it will be great car, especially if you say you liked it, this means a lot for me.

Quick Reply: TS Geneva preview: Presenting the Lamborghini 570-4 Superleggera