Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Yellow with yellow on blue Gallardo!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008 | 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Can't say it does anything for me. The blue kindda ruins it.

Old 03-14-2008 | 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
university of michigan(thanks mr kram) !!! LOOKS GOOD YOU should put usc who on your plate

Last edited by pixxflix; 03-17-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2008 | 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
MICHIGAN STATE !!! LOOKS GOOD YOU should put usc who on your plate

you mean UM, not state. secondly, why would he put that on his plates? um has been crushed by sc twice in the last several years.

Old 03-14-2008 | 12:01 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I took it to dinner up the street last night parked it and had a guy walk up and tell me how amazing the car was. Told him it was going on ebay tommorw and he about shit himself. I told him to call me in the AM to work things out and he said he wanted the car now no ebay! Just so happens that every car I take off the lot I have a buyers order and Deposit slip in it. I said he can call me in the AM or write it up now......... Needless to say I had a nice dinner with the gentlemen and my date (Could have gone eaither way Happy she didnt get pissed off, she actually loved it) Waiting for the Wire, the car will be rolling this afternoon! THAT DIDNT LAST LONG!

Old 03-14-2008 | 04:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
You just bought this or you are a salesman whose dealership you work for just got it in?

Old 03-14-2008 | 04:59 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
you mean UM, not state. secondly, why would he put that on his plates? um has been crushed by sc twice in the last several years.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Reminds me of that football commercial where the guys are talking about football and have no idea what they're saying.

I think a good sticker/decal on the back would be:

MICHIGAN ATHLETICS - PROPERTY OF APPALACHIAN STATE

Old 03-14-2008 | 05:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
love the color combo

Old 03-15-2008 | 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ty328 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like they said "easy come easy go"

Old 03-15-2008 | 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mgoblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Blue!

Old 03-17-2008 | 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
WOW KRAM it was a joke i take it your a usc fan!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Kram

Quick Reply: Yellow with yellow on blue Gallardo!