Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

need your help.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
need your help.

whats up guys. im going to need your help. im working on a new front bumper for the lamborghini gallardo and i will need a car to work with. im going to buy a front bumper that we will be doing all the work on but im going to need the car for test fitting and to work on the bumper. the person who helps me out will get the first bumper free. the car will need to be in santa ana california. any body who wants more info on this project you can pm me and ill give you my number so we can talk. thanks and happy holidays!

Old 12-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I would consider it, if only i owned a Gallardo!

Old 12-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by B4rad
I would consider it, if only i owned a Gallardo!
the deal is very sweet. everybody else would give it at there cost. im giving it for free!!! i need a car to get this bumper done!

Old 12-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BLOWZILLA is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in Charlotte, NC. If you can do it here, its yours...

Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by BLOWZILLA
I live in Charlotte, NC. If you can do it here, its yours...
the shop thats going to make the front bumper is in cali. thats why i need tha car to be in cali.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
any body???