Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New Photos of the Imsa Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post New Photos of the Imsa Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

German tuning shop imsa released a set of technological enhancements and design improvements for the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 late last year. They recently sent us a new stack of photos to pass along to our faithful readership. As if the stock version of the 640hp supercar wasn't advanced enough, Imsa has created a set of features designed to perfect engine tuning and reduce drag.

A follow-up to their GTV Supercar, the imsa LP640 uses the same central locking sports wheels, individually tuned chassis, and engine mods as the GTV. Purchasers of the freshened-up Murcielago will get an Autoklav-moulded carbon fibre design package that can keep the material's original look or be custom painted.

New exterior pieces include wider wheel arches, a new front spoiler, and imsa CFK air ducts meant to reduce drag at incredibly high speeds. Side-skirts direct underside airflow into a new diffuser, which works with a custom rear spoiler to further improve aerodynamics.
With the lowered downforce, imsa claims the driver gets better "stability, safety and enjoyment."
The tuning kit is currently available, and can also be purchased for the standard Murcielago.

Attached Images     
Old 03-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
I don`t like it a lot but I like it more and more. I hope that I see the car crusing around here sometime. I think I heard it sometimes when I am at the golf course. The company is in the near of it. I must check out the company.

Old 03-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Stock LP640 FTW when compared to that.

Old 03-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree with alwin, they got the stock lp640 just right

Old 03-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lambobully is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the everything they have done minus the wing.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
i like everything about it

Old 03-12-2008, 05:53 PM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
MJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lambobully
I like the everything they have done minus the wing.
ditto. the wing is a bit aggressive.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take a stock LP please!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
As all the others: Stock LP640 is ftw, this one, not so much!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Any photos of the side? I have a client that wants to do something different to his LP. This may be an idea for him.

Quick Reply: New Photos of the Imsa Lamborghini Murcielago LP640