Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aftermarket exhaust system for LP560-4 Gallardo, suggestions ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Aftermarket exhaust system for LP560-4 Gallardo, suggestions ?

Hello,

My friend wants a "very loud" exhaust system for his 560-4 Gallardo, he wants it to be as loud as a murcielago with an aftermarket exhaust system whilst stationary is it possible for such a thing with his car. I've showed him the tubi style exhaust but it wasnt loud enough or close to stock.

Your suggestions please, thank you in advance.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:31 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know if this is possible with mufflers only, I guess for crazy loud sound, some more work needs to be done. But if he want only muffler, than nothing stands even close to Tubi products.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:45 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Any link to Tubi retailers, where can we get it online ?

Old 12-10-2009, 10:04 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Check their web -

::TubiStyle::

And the link to their distributor in UK, they usually have great prices, my friends purchased Tubis exactly from them -

Tubi Style Sports Exhausts - Select Your Car

Old 12-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I put on a Tuby system (race version), it was better but not much of a difference. Then I put on cat bypass and it was perfect, made a huge difference. Super loud and shooting flames... If he wants it loud that's for sure the way to go!

Come to think of it I think I might have the Tubi and Cat bypass somewhere at home..

PM me if interested...

JON

Old 12-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just realised that I missed that it was a 560, assuming the "old" Gallardo stuff does not fit..?

Old 12-10-2009, 05:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Olsson whats that cool machine in your avatar??

Old 12-10-2009, 05:43 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
^ IIRC, it is (or once was?) an Ultima. It was discussed in the Stockholm spotting thread a while ago.

Mo - Larini also offers some pretty loud pipes for the G: (Edit: Haha - I just saw the plate and realized this is TSer Rami's car!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVFYKLv1Gg

Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
AMGFanatic
Jox not sure if it will fit the 560.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely Tubi with cat-bypass. WOOT!

Quick Reply: Aftermarket exhaust system for LP560-4 Gallardo, suggestions ?