Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Highest mileage supercar ever recorded?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
I wonder what would be the market value for this Murcielago with that many amount of miles?

Old 01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It just got totalled

Shame, but it had a good run after 258,000 miles!

Auto Neurotic Fixation: World's Highest Mileage Murciélago Wrecked

Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaTricolore
It just got totalled

Shame, but it had a good run after 258,000 miles!

Auto Neurotic Fixation: World's Highest Mileage Murciélago Wrecked
But it is being rebuilt at this moment ... so we'll be seeing it again in a few months.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Zaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Great story stunning car man!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by A3aan
Noo, it was over 140.000km, Don't know the owner personally, but I've seen it in germany not to long ago..
I think I know the CGT you've talked about. Today (January 2013) this CGT shows more than 170xxx km (105xxx miles).

Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Gosh, how does one keep a car for 250k miles? LOL, as awesome as Murcielago's are, I'd probably get bored of it after 150k miles, any other car after 60k... I'm just glad these cars can take it, that means my ownership between 0 and 50k should be worry free.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Lamberko
I think I know the CGT you've talked about. Today (January 2013) this CGT shows more than 170xxx km (105xxx miles).
Really? I want to buy it..if the price is right..5000km C-GTs are too expensive for me..

Write me more about via pm..if you want..

Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enoughLamberko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Really? I want to buy it..if the price is right..5000km C-GTs are too expensive for me..

Write me more about via pm..if you want..
Hello, and greetings here from Germany

Well, we could talk in german language, but I think it wouldn't welcome. So I go on with trying it in english (and for me this is difficult). *lol*

The owner is well known at a german car-board/-forum where I am next to this board here. But I can tell you that he doesn't want to sell his car. He 's still happy with his CGT and drive his baby so often he can. Not from carshow to carshow. He use this CGT most time as a daily driver. This car ist not for display in his garage, it is for having fun on the street so often it is possible.

Cheapest CGT I was able to find in european area was 225.000,-€ with 4 owners and something like 80.000 km on the car. And I am sure that the CGT was not accident free. A goog friend ordered me to search a fine CGT for him. But was not able to find a CGT in a perfect relation condition to price. So my search will go on.

Later maybe more. We go too off topic.

Mit bestem Gruß,
Lamberko (aus dem Harz in Niedersachsen (lower saxony))

Old 06-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Thats a black one guy uses it as a DD, there was an article somewhere can not find it... you know it?
Wow after all this time I found it!!!!

Featured in Porsche's christophorus magazine (#329 December 2007/January 2008 issue) Enrico Pozzi isn't one of those owners who garages his two year old Porsche Carrera GT. It is his daily driver in Milan, Italy. For Enrico, it was love at first sight when he test drove the Carrera GT at Porsche's Leipzig test track.

But the biggest shock to us all is the mileage on his black beauty. During his two years of ownership, Enrico has driven over 100,000 kilometers (62,000 miles) and this is equivalent to circling the globe 2.5 times. One can only imagine his hefty maintenance costs for this supercar.

Here he is with the car:

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  10.0 KB

Last edited by Marc; 06-06-2014 at 12:29 PM.