Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

670 SV exhaust systems?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
670 SV exhaust systems?

Just curious if anyone has put aftermarket systems on the SV, have searched the net but found nothing...
Trying to find out if the 640 exhaust systems fit the 670s? And if the SV is louder stock then the 640?
And finally if you have any recommendations for what brand to go with if I decide to put on a system, I like it loud, very loud!

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

Br Jon

Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
checkout edo competition, you might find an exhaust system or try quicksilver.

Old 11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
the SV is perfect......
no need to mod it imo

Old 11-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team, Jon! Good to see you over here!

Do you still have your camo'ed Gallardo?

Old 11-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really nice
Check with SMR who build the straight pipes for the "Rågsved"-640.. As you know you'll probably lose some HP with that exhaust.. But the sound is insaaaaaaane!
YouTube - Lamborghini LP640 Straight Pipes

Btw.. Vi ses nästa vecka på LGwinterjam.. Jag kommer vara där och fota.. Ska försöka att säga hej om jag hinner stoppa dig nån gång. =)

Old 11-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
how much hp is lost? i love that sound

Old 11-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
I too feel that the 670 has a wonderful exhaust as presented

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 11-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadowman
I too feel that the 670 has a wonderful exhaust as presented

Takes care

Shadowman
Agree 110% way waste money and downgrade the perfromace of this machine...I have over 3K miles on my now...and would not even consider screwing with IMO, the perfect aspects of this car.

Old 11-14-2009, 05:35 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
oh - my - god

the scene in the tunnel was....like heaven on earth

unbelievable!

I had to laugh just like the guy in the video...man...that was awesome!

screw the few hp you might lose...put on those straight pipes!!!!

edit :
yes,I think it`s perfect too..
but the straight pipe experience in that vid made me think how it might sound with the 670

Old 11-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bakke
Check with SMR who build the straight pipes for the "Rågsved"-640.. As you know you'll probably lose some HP with that exhaust.. But the sound is insaaaaaaane!
YouTube - Lamborghini LP640 Straight Pipes

Btw.. Vi ses nästa vecka på LGwinterjam.. Jag kommer vara där och fota.. Ska försöka att säga hej om jag hinner stoppa dig nån gång. =)

Thank you for the video

The sound is likely nice for a day on the track however to live with it every day it is far too extreme for my consideration and yet I respect your decission and am glad that it makes you laugh.

The OEM 670 SV exhaust note is IMO purposeful, well balanced, and yet extremely aggressive when she is being exercised.

All the best

Shadowman

Quick Reply: 670 SV exhaust systems?