Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

'04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo Photoshoot... in 28 photos

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009 | 10:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Cool '04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo Photoshoot... in 28 photos

From a commissioned photoshoot with the new owner back in early September.

Some of you may have already seen these from a number of other forums I posted them on in September. But just today one of the members reminded me about Teamspeed, so I thought I'd share with this community as well. I just hope someone else didn't post my work before I did...

Normally my sets are comprised of 9-16 photos; 28 is an all time high by a long shot. I apologize ahead of time for the enormous array of photos. But I am just so Ferrari-ed out from shooting so many in the past year, that they just don't phase me like they used to (no offense, guys!). But Lamborghini... I hadn't shot a Gallardo in 21 months at that point, and I'm starting to prefer the bull's design direction over the prancing horse. And I love orange cars. And I loved the modifications to the car. And I loved this location. So yes; I'm in love. And I had to do it justice. Hence the 28 photos.

Anyway. I hope you guys dig 'em.

-Webb

//1.

//.2

//.3

//.4

//.5

//.6

//.7

//.8

//.9

//.10

//.11

//.12

//.13

//.14

//.15

//.16

//.17

//.18

//.19

//.20

//.21

//.22

//.23

//.24

//.25

//.26

//.27

//.28 (Signed by Valentino Balboni himself)

This was my most dangerous series, too; while setting up one of the motion shots, I slipped in one of the large puddles of water, and in a nearly-comical, cartoon-banana-peel sort of way, had a major wipeout and landed hard on my elbow and hip, cutting my elbow open deep and breaking my lens filters. So, swearing and bleeding all over myself, I had to end the shoot right then and there, throw all my equipment in the back of the car and drive 90 minutes back home, where I eventually went to the hospital, got x-rayed, and ultimately required stitches. A week later I reconvened with the client at the same location and we finished the shoot that the water prematurely terminated. Dangerous job, this is...

I daresay my accident was worth it (it happened just after taking #3).

Old 11-02-2009 | 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Is that the SL fin on the back?

Old 11-02-2009 | 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Wow fine work!!!!!

Old 11-02-2009 | 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely incredible work, Webb! I don't think I've ever seen an automotive shot quite as awesome as #3 before. Definitely worth the pain, imo. Rep for you, bro.

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
rep for you....and ok yeah, someone has a little skill with the camera!

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well worht the fall mate!

Look at this shot!

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
fat rep.
nice shots!

i like the callistos and smoked tails.. but the painted trim below the headlights, the diffuser, and interior.. not so much. undecided on the spoiler.

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:43 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by orlando333
Is that the SL fin on the back?
Essentially; it's a Heffner spoiler, but it's nearly identical to the OEM Superleggera wing.

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Words can't describe...well executed...perfect pics!!!

Old 11-02-2009 | 11:47 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by wyatth
fat rep.
nice shots!

i like the callistos and smoked tails.. but the painted trim below the headlights, the diffuser, and interior.. not so much. undecided on the spoiler.
Well... the car's gone through several stages of modification; the iteration before this, all the grilles were painted orange, so the current state is an improvement. The diffuser and center console I wasn't so keen on either, but after spending the day with the car, they both grew on me. It's the sort of thing you need to see in person, I think. Because I was with you 100% before I shot the thing.

Quick Reply: '04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo Photoshoot... in 28 photos