Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

IMSA GTV Gallardo LP 560-4 Fully Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I've always liked IMSA's Gallardo kits... Not so much into the Murcielago kits, however. Looks good

Old 10-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks very nice! i just dont like the rims.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
does nothing for me. looks okay but no better than stock. doesn't really flow. i actually liked their gallardo (pre LP) kit more.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Looks pretty good, imo. More subtle and tasteful than I thought it'd be but I'm not quite sure about the gold wheels. They'd be great in silver or black.

That being said, IMSA's photographer should be fired. Sure, you can tell there is a car in the photos but whoever took the shots horribly overexposed them. Sorry for the rant, it just bothers me...
+1 that's all I could think of when looking at the pics.

Not sure this kit really adds anything of value to the shape of the car, just kind of muddles it imo, it's not like the stock body G is inconspicuous or vanilla.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h-bo
that might the first ever bodykit of any sort that i have (sort of) liked .
gold wheels.... mehhh.
overexposed pics... mehh..
+1!

Old 10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Prayos is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the golden rims are very special and fit the car. Every other car has black or silver rims, so why not try something different. I like it .. and I think the girls like it too, hehe!
mhh, overexposed pics? i think the pics here shown are for print, they look like CMYK ones

Old 10-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Could have gone for another colour though, I've seen enough white LP560s to last me a lifetime.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Zombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished road
Wow, actually looks great. Love the wheels!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Prayos is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Sure, you can tell there is a car in the photos but whoever took the shots horribly overexposed them.
I have taken a furter look on the original media data at IMSAs website lamborghini-tuning.com, the pics there differ from the pics here posted, the black ist more black and the white ist not that overexposed. as i suggested, the original data was CMYK and if you save them as RGBs, it looks like this:

Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
At first I thought it was ugly, but as I scrolled through the pictures I ended up really liking it.

Quick Reply: IMSA GTV Gallardo LP 560-4 Fully Revealed