Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Dark & light grey LP550-2 pics & Vid Clip

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 03:41 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The silver one blends nicely with the white stripe, it looks great...congrats on your soon to arrive car.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D55L
Are these LP550-2 Balbonis customer cars or test cars for the launch?

Great color combos on both. Please take some pics from the unveiling event if you can.

Orange SV is great also.

the dark and light grey are both press cars, but i think the two other ones are the actual dealership cars that are going to be sold to interested customers.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 670-SV
what color is your 550-2? I would love to see some pictures during the Launch!
I got mine in blue with carbon 2 interior. The dealership was trying to persuade me to take one of the cars already there cause alot of demand on the blue heheh didnt fall for that trick though

Old 10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Are going getting the SV as well?
thats so nice of you offering to buy me a SV as a congrats gift on the balboni hehehhehe

Old 10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Chris888
Nice pics, I like the dark grey one.
May I ask, what brakes did you go for?
Steel or carbon?
I went for the steel brakes. I thought they might be a bit dissapointin but when i test drove the car the brakes were amazing and the steering is much much lighter than the lp560 and the turnin radius is much better as well, i definitely loved the lp5502's drive over the lp5604 and plus in my perspective it sounds a bit better too!

Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The silver one blends nicely with the white stripe, it looks great...congrats on your soon to arrive car.
thank you

Old 10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Video isn't working - vheck you can share them on your youtube settings

Old 10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
PS love that you are getting the blue, best color to date on the 550!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Banned
comnetca has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The fat stripe in the middle is money!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait for you to put some pics up of yours. The Blue 550 is the most amazing colour! Congrats in Advance

Quick Reply: Dark & light grey LP550-2 pics & Vid Clip