Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Bye Bye off to Dubai

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Bye Bye off to Dubai

One of the best cars I have had and a blast as well....but it is on to Sea-Tac Airport, on to a FedEx plane and its bye bye to Dubai. Leaving with the ALL Black seats, I am keeping the White Versace seats. SO yep gonna have to find something else to replace it with..

Buyer bought it for his soon to be wife as a wedding present. Sad to see it go, one of my all time favorites.

Cats Exotics - Inventory - Everett, Washington

Attached Images  
Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
She is a beauty. Good you kept the seats tho...

Old 10-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
get yourself a white lp670sv instead !! way to replace it

Old 10-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so good. His wife is very lucky!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 03:49 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Strange that that guy from Dubai have not insisted on buying the car with Versace seats.

In any case congrats on sale and keep enjoying your SV.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:47 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
That's quite the wedding gift. I got my wife a blender.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Underground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to allUnderground Racing is a name known to all
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
One of the best cars I have had and a blast as well....but it is on to Sea-Tac Airport, on to a FedEx plane and its bye bye to Dubai. Leaving with the ALL Black seats, I am keeping the White Versace seats. SO yep gonna have to find something else to replace it with..

Buyer bought it for his soon to be wife as a wedding present. Sad to see it go, one of my all time favorites.

Cats Exotics - Inventory - Everett, Washington
I sold my green TT Gallardo and its now in Dubai

Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i wish i got a wedding present like that!!! ill get married like 10 times! lol!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
get yourself a white lp670sv instead !! way to replace it
Already have one car #12, LOVE it.

Attached Images  
Old 10-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Already have one car #12, LOVE it.
Hold on to that one for a while longer... I WANT IT.

Quick Reply: Bye Bye off to Dubai