Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Rami's LP560-4 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 02:54 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rami
I guess that depends on where you get it. I ordered it from Scuderia Systems in rthe UK. Where is your friend from?
Kuwait

Old 09-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
^ any idea where that video was shot? Those are beautiful streets/tunnels!

The car sounds great too
South Korea.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
I suppose it will be around 2750-3000 British Pounds, installation not included.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Rami! Your car is stunning.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful spec! That interior is to die for! Quick stupid question, though: When Clarkson tested the LP560, he said that the manuals had nowhere for you to rest your left foot when not using the clutch, and thus, you would have to have the e-Gear. If you've test-driven or test-sat both, what's your take on that?
Major respect for driving the snot out of your cars all year round. See you kept the "666"-theme on the plate

Old 09-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
that is my favorite color on a lambo! absolutely stunning! congrats man enjoy the hell out of it! btw, love the interior

Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet Jesus that is gorgeous.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
^ any idea where that video was shot? Those are beautiful streets/tunnels!

The car sounds great too
I don't, unfortunately. It does look like a great place, though (and the car sounds incredible ).

Old 09-22-2009, 06:03 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MiniRup
Beautiful spec! That interior is to die for!

Old 09-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again for the kind words guys!

MiniRup: The manual simply wasn't an option for me. I think JC has a point there. For me personally there simply isn't enough space to work the pedals right. My shoezise is a 46 (I think in the US this is a 11.5 or 12) and that's simply too big and wide to comfortably work the 3 pedals. And yes, there isn't a lot of space where you can rest your foot on the left.

Quick Reply: Rami's LP560-4 Spyder