Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
All SVs are amazing. But Roy's and Tommy's are actually my absolute favorites.
There is a rosso vic and yellow one expected to be in the area in the next couple of months. Wait til you see them all together!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
There is a rosso vic and yellow one expected to be in the area in the next couple of months. Wait til you see them all together!
That would be something really astonishing.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Throw in the red and matte purple one and I think we have one of the sickest photo shoots ever. However I guess they're not even on the same continent but I'm sure we will be blown away by the pics nonetheless.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
giallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enough
Giallo orion with big wing in Australia is 225 not 235

Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
giallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by laminatorr
You can add the number 235 to the Giallo Orion SV with the big wing in Australia.
225 not 235. (my SV)

Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by giallo sv
225 not 235. (my SV)
Congratulations!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
this thread = EPIC!

Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
laminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to all
Originally Posted by giallo sv
225 not 235. (my SV)
Make up your mind.

Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by laminatorr
Make up your mind.
yea dealer gave me wrong information at first.... well spotted. It is definately 225

Old 03-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by giallo Sv
yea Dealer Gave Me Wrong Information At First.... Well Spotted. It Is Definately 225
Name:  Image299.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  165.8 KB

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread