Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
depthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished road
cars looking sharp mate

Old 12-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by trax
yes its mine at a local get together a few weeks ago,

thats a really nice photo - where did you get it from?
Hi trax, send the photo by pm to you.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is the 1/18 version, right?
I'm receiving it next week :P

Old 12-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Yeah thats autoart i have 4 already.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyseow is on a distinguished roadtonyseow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 599xx
Yeah thats autoart i have 4 already.
I have 4 as well

Hope you guys dont mind me posting my 1:18s

Now, a 1:1

Last edited by tonyseow; 12-25-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
wow, beautiful collection tonyseow.
i love the turquoise.

Old 12-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyseow is on a distinguished roadtonyseow is on a distinguished road
Wink

Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
wow, beautiful collection tonyseow.
i love the turquoise.
Thanks, the turquoise one is indeed beautiful, you can view more pics of it here:
SG DieCasters :: View topic - Ana Al Thani

Cheers!

Old 12-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
That solid black SV is absolutely great looking.

But here is the first pic of Nero Nemesis (Black Matte) LP670-4 SV. Snapped by Cars UK resource at London Lambo dealer:

You may well think that in such constrained times that Lamborghini would struggle to sell a £275k Supercar. It’s a reasonable conclusion – but it couldn’t be further from the truth. The UK has an allocation of just nine cars for 2009 – and they’ve all sold.

The LP670-4 SV you see here is in fact the very last LP670-4 SV for the UK for 2009. It arrived this week at Lamborghini London, and our photo shows the car being inspected when it arrived. Interestingly – especially as we think it’s just about the most dramatic colour for the LP670 – this is the only car to come to the UK in Matt Black – Nero Nemesis. Almost all the others have been orange – Arancio Atlas.
That car was just exported.

Old 12-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by tonyseow
Thanks, the turquoise one is indeed beautiful, you can view more pics of it here:
SG DieCasters :: View topic - Ana Al Thani

Cheers!
Awesome photos.
congrats.
__________________________________________________ ___________
There is a SV Nero Nemesis here in Brazil, LABrit.
Can be this the same that you talk about. This is the 70/350
Here some photos:

Old 12-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
To the guys with the 1.18 scale models, why have you not got the Verde one!!!

Last edited by munch; 12-25-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread