Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Thanks !!!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Verde Ithaca is the best colour for the 670, Yellow and Orange are such cliche.
Love the way you think !!!

Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Whoever invented pin stripes needs to be shot !

Old 09-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
"personalized" SV next to diablo SV

Old 09-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
more of the Diablo SV???

Old 09-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Eccentric M
Yeah I love the yellow color as well

Anyways I got to spot the same LP670 again yesterday, and I got a chance to take a peek at the production number, it's number 96 of 350.

Eccentric M the owner is a student at American University of Dubai, he's a friend of mine and happens to be in some of my classes, he also has a yellow Maserati GTS which you can see in the AUD parking lot during most of the day and the Lamborghini is usually parked near the university dorms entrance where you happened to snap these photos.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
^ cool , thanks for the info.

Anyways I spotted another one this week, No. 69 of 350.

Another week, another SV... by Eccentric M, on Flickr

Old 09-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Thanks !

Old 09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BoyPeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I'm a Vietnamese, so I can't write English good.
The first SV in VietNam, No.46/350
In here,the SV cost~~1.400.000$

Last edited by BoyPeo; 09-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Welcome To TS, not bad for a first post!

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread