Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Hi,

I did an update of my register : Welcome to Spike's Area

You can see below an overview of all models I already listed. If you have any informations or questions about a model, or if I made mistakes on my register, please feel free to tell me
Thanks

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Spike
Hi,
You can see below an overview of all models I already listed. If you have any informations or questions about a model, or if I made mistakes on my register, please feel free to tell me
Thanks
It seems that you have added the license plates of the owner's vehicle, and I would like to update two vehicles.

#140 - SV 670 (Texas)

#220 - 220 SV (Texas)

Old 07-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Thanks

Old 07-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
everyone forgot about the godfather (LP670) ever since the LP700 came out

Old 07-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
when it comes to looks LP670 > LP 700

yep, i said it

Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by bbbaazzzz
everyone forgot about the godfather (LP670) ever since the LP700 came out
Yes, unfortunately, but I'm resisting !!

Old 07-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
choosing between the LP670 & the LP700 is like choosing between my mum and dad lol

Old 07-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bbbaazzzz
choosing between the LP670 & the LP700 is like choosing between my mum and dad lol
Go with the 670-4, cause you probably have ten more years to snag up an Aventador, and within that 10 years it will be improved!

Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyseow is on a distinguished roadtonyseow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tonyseow
This is 111/350.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread