Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 04:33 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Hainz yea will be there by july but maybe no cars for this year government are making things hard for us every year. they take the cars that went to london to the impound evry year.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
Hainz yea will be there by july but maybe no cars for this year government are making things hard for us every year. they take the cars that went to london to the impound evry year.
There are quite a few Qatari cars in London at the minute, I presume a lot of people are leaving the cars here permanently?

BTW I always find it funny that there are so many nice Qatari cars in Knightsbridge, yet in Doha I rarely see any sportscars

Old 02-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ABK
Can you not get around it on export plates or bring them in on different plates?
Change to the UK type when over here then that gives them one less thing for them to take your cars!

Old 02-12-2011, 05:58 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Trax the weather,the streets,the whole things in london is amazing i sure have a great feeling when im driving in any europen country in the other hand qatar and most me countries weather is bad, most streets are a big mess,etc i really dont go any where in qatar on my luxury-super cars my i had my sv for almost a year and the milage is still 1000km

Last edited by ABK; 02-12-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:07 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
munch maybe ill do that my cousin has 4o uk plate no on his carver, i may borrow it fo a while.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:11 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
Trax the weather,the streets,the whole things in london is amazing i sure have a great feeling when im driving in any europen country in the other hand qatar and most me countries weather is bad, most streets are a big mess,etc i really dont go any where in qatar on my luxury-super cars my i had my sv for almost a year and the milage is still 1000km
How about a GCC tour ?

I dont think the streets in Doha are bad. if that is the case, then no one would buy supercars. Whats the point on paying a lot for something that will collect dust in the garage. If so, keep it abroad "vacation-home" somewhere in Europe with european plates.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
My friend you must see the speed bumps here they are unbelievable.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:22 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
3indina w 3indik khair

Old 02-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
no kidding,
I was eating down at the Cultural Village this week and there is a real killer speed bump there

I guess if the bridge to Bahrain ever gets built that will give you a fun high speed run

Old 02-13-2011, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
That's sad to hear. I'm planning a special holiday to specially to see you guys in London. I'm a big fan of all the supercars you bring to London.

This was last year in Paris.. truly amazing!

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread