Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Spotted at Jurere Internacional.

Supposed to be the first, or even only SV in Brazil.

Not my pics.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
670-SV, I do believe you were trying to post this picture

Attached Images  
Old 12-29-2010, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Old 12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Yeah, it looks awesome.

Old 12-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NGJR
Nice of you to take my photo, rehost it and remove my watermark

Old 12-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Penfold
Nice of you to take my photo, rehost it and remove my watermark
Oh, man I'm terribly sorry. I was afraid something like this would happen.
I get most of my car pics from a buddy of mine. I swear I had no idea the image was trimmed.
Seeing as I don't have the time or patience to collect them myself I guess I should abstain from posting pictures in the future. Once again, my apologies.

Old 12-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NGJR
Oh, man I'm terribly sorry. I was afraid something like this would happen.
I get most of my car pics from a buddy of mine. I swear I had no idea the image was trimmed.
Seeing as I don't have the time or patience to collect them myself I guess I should abstain from posting pictures in the future. Once again, my apologies.
Don't worry about it, just try not to do it again. I don't mind people posting my photos on forums it just annoys me when they've put the effort in to get rid of watermark..

Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyseow is on a distinguished roadtonyseow is on a distinguished road

Old 12-30-2010, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
unaitxo112 is an unknown quantity at this point
this a lamborghini murcielago sv in L.A forest road

Old 12-30-2010, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
WillemRodenburg is on a distinguished roadWillemRodenburg is on a distinguished roadWillemRodenburg is on a distinguished roadWillemRodenburg is on a distinguished roadWillemRodenburg is on a distinguished roadWillemRodenburg is on a distinguished road

Last edited by WillemRodenburg; 12-30-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread