Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Great deal on a 560!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great deal on a 560!!!

only $99K to repair the car plus the ebay purchase price so it can drive again hahaha

Lamborghini : Gallardo:eBay Motors (item 150359003142 end time Jul-21-09 09:32:27 PDT)

Last edited by antny74; 07-15-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:40 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
that doesn't look too bad. i just bought it, does anyone know a good body shop?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Whoever is selling that car must be crazy... It's no wrecked Enzo.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Oakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really niceOakes is just really nice
Well...someone could get the engine out of it for a rather cheap price and swap it into something else, I'm sure there are tons of options. It looks too damaged to me, not irreparable but I'm VERY picky about cars getting repaired and never being the same afterwords.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Oakes
Well...someone could get the engine out of it for a rather cheap price and swap it into something else, I'm sure there are tons of options. It looks too damaged to me, not irreparable but I'm VERY picky about cars getting repaired and never being the same afterwords.
Hmmm... I'm thinking Lambo powered Delorean or Pantera??

Old 07-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Id say its worth it for a parts car, but if the 100K figure to fix it is accurate, thats a 170K LP560. I know roy hs sold at least one right at 200K. For 30K ill take a no stories clean title brand new one lol

Old 07-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Truth be told the car doesn't look tweaked from these few pics. Windshield is intact, so are the doors.

With a bit of luck, only the front end needs fixing. And it's not gonna cost 100k if you do it yourself.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Zorro
With a bit of luck, only the front end needs fixing. And it's not gonna cost 100k if you do it yourself.
Did you see the passenger side rear wheel? Considering this is AWD the whole drivetrain is going to have to be replaced.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Did you see the passenger side rear wheel? Considering this is AWD the whole drivetrain is going to have to be replaced.
It's more likely "just" the suspension wishbone that gave way, with no real damage to the driveline except that half-shaft. I'd bet money the drivetrain is just fine.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
that doesn't look too bad. i just bought it, does anyone know a good body shop?
Here ya go !!!

Body Shops | Automotive Resources | The Guide by Teamspeed

Quick Reply: Great deal on a 560!!!