Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Dark Grey LP670-4 SV

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:10 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
global economy, there are some positive signs but were not out of the financial turmoil yet still many unemployed etc
I was joking with my question of course

Even during the recession there are wealty customers, escpecially GCC customers, for example the amount of Veyrons going that direction is incredible.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:35 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
I was joking with my question of course

Even during the recession there are wealty customers, escpecially GCC customers, for example the amount of Veyrons going that direction is incredible.
I know even in slow times people are making money through futures, hedging, options and so on with commodities, index etc list goes on.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
There's a white one here in Qatar as well. For some reason this is one of those cars that look good in every color. Luckily I don't have the dilemma of choosing the color of my SV.