Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

My Sv ... !!!!! First In Saudi

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Go Volunteers . . .
Neg rep.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
We miss SF where is he ?
He got busted in a airport with a bunch of copies of American Gangster last I heard.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
crazy color , so sweet!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I love how because this thread is being brought up, people are not paying attention at all to the conversation at the end of the thread, and just looking at the pics and going. SWEET ENJOY. idk, kinda makes me laugh, but I am sweet like that.

Last I heard SF was trying to find a tighter shirt, but with more buttons to leave unbuttoned.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud of
You sir are a blessed man!

Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Thanks every one I am flattered you liked the car.

Well after 4 months of owning the car I am still thrilled every time I drive it and I do drive it ( 3000Km so far).

To answer the question if its my favorite, well no not really, I do not have a favorite one actually as each car has its own sole & purpose. The SV is pure sex & eye catching car, so whenever you want to feel like a celeb you just get in the car and suddenly you see lots of camera flashes starts on and everyone in the road starts to smile for you, say hello, thumbs up and even stop you and give compliments. You reach to a point that enough is enough!! I am not jocking ... I can feel how celeb do not have freedom and I am sure they wish sometimes to be normal people because freedom means alot. You can not scratch your hair, you can not play your ear!!! ...etc because everyone is simply looking at you. This happens with Lamborghini SV only and nothing else, and I am talking about a city like Riyadh or Jeddah which are full of 5 digits cars and sometimes 6 digits so people are ok to see exotics but Lambo is different.

The 16M, is just pure FUN ohhhhh ... love to drive this car ... you feel the thrill, the acceleration, the sound, the technology ... its like playing a granturismo game in PS3

The 599, was one of my dream cars ... loved so much ... so classy but has no place at my stable so I let it go against the California.

The Bentley GT speed, is pure luxury, excellent attention to details like nothing else, takes my family and put them in excellent ride zone with its excellent sound system & ride quality. I just feel the engine is littile bit lagging sometimes but its ok nothing still could be compared to it in its own level.

Sorry I talked to much but cars were & still my favorite hobby & motivation in life ... last thing I see before I sleep are cars, first thing I look when I wake up r cars ... so you can imagine

Old 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
congrates!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 06:07 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I love how because this thread is being brought up, people are not paying attention at all to the conversation at the end of the thread, and just looking at the pics and going. SWEET ENJOY. idk, kinda makes me laugh, but I am sweet like that.

Last I heard SF was trying to find a tighter shirt, but with more buttons to leave unbuttoned.
lol
+1

SF is as real as my 22" schlong

Old 02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Barrister
Your Ferrari banners are going to spontaneously burst into flames!!

Congrats on a great car collection!!
+REP !!! LOLOLOL

Old 02-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!....may God bless you....enjoy it in good health !!!

Old 02-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
WOW incredible. That is my dream car.. really is.

Enjoy it man.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the photos.

Quick Reply: My Sv ... !!!!! First In Saudi