Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

---amazing Spyder---

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Wink ---amazing Spyder---

I love that color combo. One of the ebst Gallardo color combos. It is perfekt with the yellow. Very nice combo. Hope you like it also. And guys, what do you think?

http://www.lamborghinioftroy.com/vehicle.asp?v=382788

Old 02-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
I think these are the show cars. Her is an other nice spyder.

http://www.lamborghinioftroy.com/vehicle.asp?v=376510#1

Old 02-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute

I love the 2nd one...
What color is that? In the car description is reads "Out of Range" lol

Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
These are the cars from the Detroit Auto Show. Here is a little report about the cars!!!! I love to see them in the wild. On these pics I like them a lot more than on the press pics.

http://classicdriver.net/uk/magazine/3300.asp?id=13646