Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Picking Up A G

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. Looking forward to pics!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats on the new purchase

Old 03-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by orlando333
Nope

I thought I would never say this, but the P-Car Turbo goes to make room for the Bull.

GT-R stays with the bull.

Pictures of delivery to come.
Interesting choice. Was it a 997TT that you are getting rid of? If so, I am curious as to why. Is the GT-R that much better?

I recently bought a Ferrari but kept my 997TT. They compliment each other really well.

What Ferrari did you own??

Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I am happy for you. Why did you find the G that much better than the Turbo, and why was the GTR better than the Turbo? I am assuming it was a 997.

I want to see pictures.

Old 03-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Orlando. I can't wait to see it! Did you go with the manual or e-gear?

Old 03-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
I had the 996 TTS @ Stage 3 Evom -- it was far from stock.

GT-R is just on bad ass car; best way to describe it: it is plug and play and at higher speeds, the car instills absolute confidence. The Turbo was scary; it was king over the GT-R at speeds above 120 -- like a frickin freight train.

Why the G over the P-Car -- aesthetics and quality of build. With the G, it is like they took a block of metal and carved the car out of it.

Will I miss my p-car, hell yeah. But, it is time to move on.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I sold my B55 . . .

For my Ferrari 360 . . .

But kept my 997T . . .

And I am very happy!

When do you pick up the G??

Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Paperwork is done; transfers tomorrow. I was really wanting a F-Car 348, but my broker convinced me to get the lambo.

Need to get a carrier out to Vegas to pick her up; otherwise, come this Saturday will have to do a road trip; the car is currently @ Spring Mountain Race Track. (I will open a new thread with my photos taken on Sunday of a lotus and corvette track session -- there one one bad ass car out there)

here are some pictures -- Titanium rare color for a G.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sweet!! I bet you can't wait. It is amazing how badly I want to drive my new 360. It brings me a lot of joy. You will feel the same about the Lambo.

Titanium is a very rare color. I saw one on a sweet LP640 on a car run we took a while back.

In some lighting situations is almost looks pewter. Very nice!!

Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yeah, I will bring it out to Cars & Coffee, as I did with my GT-R when I first got it.

Are you doing the Long Beach Grand Prix Exotic Car Drive?

Now, that should be pretty fun (seeing the 710 loaded with all the prancing horses, italian horses, bulls, etc.)

Quick Reply: Picking Up A G