Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Would you get a Lambo G or something else for $100k?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Just throwing out ideas ...

Bentley Continental T Mulliner. Not really hardcore, but the joys of driving one of 23 450hp SWB hand built Bentleys ...

Viper ...

993TT (ok this one is slightly RUF'd)

Ferrari 575 (I'm no Ferrari fanboy ... but the 575 is as classy as it gets!)

Diablo SV (yes they are just around 100k ... the most badass Diablo evar.)

Gotta say, the G is hard to beat in that price range.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:21 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Zorro, these are all good options, but I think I keep coming back to the G for the price point, exclusivity, performance, and overall reliability. It's probably the least Italian of all cars mentioned in this thread in terms of cost of ownership.

MSINDI: As for the LP560, no doubt it's a nicer, better car, but it's also not going to be sub 100k by the time I'm ready to buy (hopefully this year). I might just consider doing a different bumper on the front and back-- maybe. I told my wife if I got this I wouldn't have to mod it- so much for that promise!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:27 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo Lambo

lambo

You definitely made your point!

Old 02-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I vote for the LP560

Old 02-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Do you want something that it understated yet bad-ass and goes fast around a racetrack, or something EXTREMELY flashy that will be a magnet for all things good (women, valet spots, etc) and bad (you will NEVER be able to park it anywhere without being worried sick that someone will be doing something to it that you wont like).

There are so many choices out there right now in that price range!!!!! Isn't recession great!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Where in Atlanta do you work/spend most of your time - what I guess I'm getting at is where do you park most? The couple times I've been there I've been in Buckhead for conventions or other BS and I would not worry a bit if it's in places like that. So many sick cars there. Just my .02.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I've thought it over and I think you should get the LP560

Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
I'll get right on it!

At that price point it's very tempting but it's not a 6 speed manual so I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do that. My dd will be an auto and that's enough for me.

Nice!!! Let me know if you come up on any that you pass on. Are you going to add a TT to yours?!
Will do and yes a TT package. It's all about the timing thing for me.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:58 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Where in Atlanta do you work/spend most of your time - what I guess I'm getting at is where do you park most? The couple times I've been there I've been in Buckhead for conventions or other BS and I would not worry a bit if it's in places like that. So many sick cars there. Just my .02.
I'm in the suburbs, so if/when I take it to work I'll park it right outside of my office so I can keep an eye on it.

How much is the TT package?

Old 02-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I believe Heffners is around $65G's and I think UGR's is similar but im not 100%. Like Allan said...go over to lambo power....they have a whole section about all the TT Lambos there.

Quick Reply: Would you get a Lambo G or something else for $100k?