Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New pics from my LP640 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics and rides Rami!!!

Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing shots and fantastic car. Props to your signature too! lol

"You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody." - Frank Sinatra

Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
LOVELY car - love the combo.
And those pictures are just sensational.
Did you used to have a gray G Spyder?
Thx Wyatth!

Here are a few pics of my previous Lambo (LAM-666):

Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
yep, that's the beauty i remember!!

how do you compare the 2 - performance, comfort, attention, experience, driveability, etc? did you write it up anywhere else?

Old 01-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Rami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond reputeRami has a reputation beyond repute
Performance: LP640 is CLEARLY faster in all revs.
Comfort: Comparable but the seats in the Gallardo were softer.
Attention: A Gallardo draws quite a bit of attention but the Murci is a true attention whore
Driveability: It’s hard to comprehend the sheer size of this thing, especially because it only measures 41.73 inch in height (soft top removed). I already drove over 8000km with the LP640 so I got used to it
Experience: Out of this world

Old 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Hands down the coolest thread I've seen on here.

Amazing car. Thanks!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Size - you mean width/length, then? It sure is low. Do the dimensions alone make it *hard* to drive?
Thanks for your impressions.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Lambo Master
Width/lenght/height yeah. And the fact that the front is less wide than the rear only makes it harder. It took me about 250-500km to really get used to it. Also the driver position is slightly off. Another thing you get used to of course

Old 01-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Very very nice trade-up. Your G was the best lookiing and most complete I've seen. Your LP640 is dead sexy as well, looks a lot better than the coupe imo.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Rami
Thx ... I'm from Belgium, Europe.

For The Win
Thanks.....
Brussels? Antwerp?

Quick Reply: New pics from my LP640 Roadster