Notices

Recaro out-of-control Pole Position sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Recaro out-of-control Pole Position sale!

I am having a spring sale on the all time best selling fixed-back seat - The Recaro Pole Position![/B][/color]

2 leather w/ silver stitch and silver logo Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $3648, sale price: $3149 package deal!

2 leather w/ red stitch and red logo Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $3648, sale price: $3149 package deal!

2 leather w/ yellow stitch and yellow logo Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $3648, sale price: $3149 package deal!

2 vinyl w/ suede insert Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $2526, sale price: $2199 package deal!

2 plain black leather Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $2926, sale price: $2599!

2 leather/suede Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $2926, sale price: $2599!

2 black, red, or blue velour Poles, aluminum sidemounts, sliders, and floor brackets - regular: $2026, sale price: $1799 package deal!

Ryan@Speedwaremotorsports.com - 425.296.5185

Old 07-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Summer Special for Team Speed members (everything you need to bolt into your car)

Leather Poles w/ Double Top Stitch in Red, Yellow or Silver - 2980.00 plus shipping
Leather Poles - 2347.00 plus shipping
Leather Pole Position w/ Grey Suede - 2347.00 plus shipping
Vinyl/Grey Suede - 2027.00 plus shipping
Cloth Pole Postion - 1627.00 plus shipping

Old 08-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud of
Great pricing Ryan!

I love the set i ordered from you guys!

Old 08-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glad to hear!! do you have any pictures by chance

Old 08-14-2008, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ryan@Speedware

I'll post some shots tomorrow... these cell phone camera shots just don't do justice for the seats!

Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Still have this deal, and any brackets for an E46 M3? I have a friend that will buy now.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
wow....those are awesome prices... wish i were in the market for it....

Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
Yes the deal is still going on, and I do have brackets for e46 M3..I actually have a set of the all leather pole's in my e46 and I absolutly love them!!

Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Ryan@Speedware
Hey Ryan, sorry I haven't been able to upload images. My car is at evoms, but i should have it back this week. I'll upload some pictures for you soon! I totally missed the friday sale, any chance its still going on ?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cant wait to see them in the car!!! Guys sale is still going on few more spots to jump in..if you guys miss the sale I'll take care of you!

Quick Reply: Recaro out-of-control Pole Position sale!