Notices

Selling my Valentine One (V1)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Selling my Valentine One (V1)

Hey guys... I'm selling my V1. I put on eBay a few minutes ago. If someone offers $300, I'll take down the auction and sell it to you.

Here's a link to the auction for photos, etc.

Valentine One V1 Radar Detector 978465378494 | eBay

PS... Of course, you can always just bid on eBay and maybe get it for less than $300.

Name:  valentine-one.jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  18.1 KB

Old 08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stock image added - thumbnail as well cough...cough...

Old 08-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
how recent was your purchase? I'm wondering if it has the updated firmware

Old 08-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in the market for one... Tempting...

Old 08-30-2012, 12:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. It's sold.