Notices

WTB: Tubi for Lamborghini LP560

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
WTB: Tubi for Lamborghini LP560

Hello,
I'm looking for a tubi race version exhaust for a LP560. If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Thanks!
Moe

Old 07-24-2011, 04:53 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Contact champion. Motorsport I purchased it from them.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
Thanks

Old 07-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
moe...I have them in stock. Feel free to give me a call or email...

tomp@championmotorsport.com

Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Moe I'm in London and have been in touch with scuderia systems here for my car. I'm sure they can source one for you if you'd like. Lemme know if you need any help.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
Moe I'm in London and have been in touch with scuderia systems here for my car. I'm sure they can source one for you if you'd like. Lemme know if you need any help.
Thanks buddy, placed the order last week.. Should be getting it here by next weekend. Thanks for help everyone I really appreciate it

Old 07-30-2011, 02:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats your going to like it a lot. I wish there were cat bypass pipes for the 560

Old 08-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Congrats your going to like it a lot. I wish there were cat bypass pipes for the 560
Thanks buddy, I know tubi offers de-catted pipes for a really decent price. That will just make the car a pure animal. Unfortunately warranty is voided if you install that.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:48 AM
AMGFanatic
Link to de-catted pipes ?

the warranty isnt voided here as long as everything installed and approved by the dealer here.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Link to de-catted pipes ?

the warranty isnt voided here as long as everything installed and approved by the dealer here.
I don't have a link but I copy and pasted the email that Manu sent me...

Dear Mohamed,

In answer to your question - yes we have de-cat pipes for your LP560 - these cost £550. However, Mohamed, we must recommend that you do NOT do it - for the following reasons:

a) unless the Engine is remapped, you will get a check engine warning light by de-catting the car

b) even if it IS remapped, you will lose throttle response at low rpm (although, yes you will then get a touch more power at high rpm)

c) Mohamed, the Tubi racing is CRAZY loud already. Its already INSANELY loud. De-catting the car in addition to this will simply make it sound horrible.

My advice is to go for Tubi racing exhaust ALONE first and THEN, if you feel you need more go for the de-cat pipes. Don't do it all at once. I just don't think it's a good idea and it does not help the engine.

REMEMBER - the rear muffler in the LP560 already has catalysts INSIDE there. When you remove it and fit Tubi, you're already partially de-catting the car because the Tubi exhaust has no cats inside it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Manu

I checked with the dealer here. They said as long as the cats remain untouched and the systed is after the cats then nothing will happed with the warranty. However if I decided to have them de-catted the warranty will be voided..

Quick Reply: WTB: Tubi for Lamborghini LP560