Notices

19" KPR TM wheels - Brand New

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished road
19" KPR TM wheels for 996/997 - Brand New

I am selling a set of BRAND NEW 3-piece KPR wheels with any finish you request. I ordered these 2 months ago and they arrived last week but the shade of finish was not correct. The current finish is an tinted bronze over brushed finish but supposed to be tinted gunmetal over brushed finish. The lips will be changed out to chrome. Anyway, they are allowing me to refinish in any color I choose. Turn around time will be 2 weeks from this Friday as they are in transit to their warehouse. I have since decided to go with 20's instead. The finish on there now is amazing and looks like colored metal. It has a metal shine like no other. The spokes are 8 split and are made from T6061 aluminum forging. This is a great opportunity for this price and you can choose any finish you wish. These rims are for a Porsche 997 Turbo but will fit other models. PM for more details or you can also contact Kevin @ KPR wheels to confirm this is accurate. Selling for $4000 (Shipping included. These are new and only mounted for photo. NOTE: The last photo has been photoshopped to show what the finish should have been.

Attached Images     

Last edited by nflpats; 06-01-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished roadnflpats is on a distinguished road
Update: The rims are have just been refinished with a titanium tinted clear coat and the lips have been changed to chrome. Rims are in transit and I will have this Friday. Make me a reasonable offer on these custofm rims ready to be shipped. Here is a pic: 1309116934.jpg picture by nflpats1 - Photobucket

Old 06-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Price reduced: $3500 shipped.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Still available. Here are new pics: rims pictures by nflpats1 - Photobucket