Notices

19" HRE Comp 90 Centerlocks

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
19" HRE Comp 90 Centerlocks

19" HRE COMPETITION C90 Centerlock wheels. Wheels weight 20.4 lbs front and 24lbs rear!!!! stock is 23.4 and 29lbs. Purchased from wheel boutique and I had the Barrels ceramic coated black.

19x8.5
19x12

$4500, new are over $7000

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 12-21-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
why selling already??

Old 10-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ordered new road bike and just been spending alot. I live in an apartment, stock wheels are stacked in my bathroom, lol.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enough
what dont you like about these? is it purely cosmetic for you?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by drdrilz
what dont you like about these? is it purely cosmetic for you?
I like everything about them, just have my stock wheels stacked in my bathroom, I live in an apartment. Now i got the HREs in my bathroom. Also just purchased a new road bike and i just been spending too much.

Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
I like everything about them, just have my stock wheels stacked in my bathroom, I live in an apartment. Now i got the HREs in my bathroom. Also just purchased a new road bike and i just been spending too much.
sorry, i guess i meant to ask "why do you like the OEM better than these wheels?" is it weight/performance or cosmetic only. these may look good on my black gt3.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by drdrilz
sorry, i guess i meant to ask "why do you like the OEM better than these wheels?" is it weight/performance or cosmetic only. these may look good on my black gt3.
in terms of looks I really like the stocks, but I really really like the hre's...they make the car look much more aggressive and racey. I MUCH prefer the HRE in terms of performance, the rear wheels is 5 pounds lighter and the front 3 pounds lighter. Thats 16 lbs of unsprung weight.

Im only selling cause lack of storage space and finances.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Price drop 300, selling @ $4200

Old 11-05-2010, 05:47 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What kind of road bike did you get?

Old 11-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by nrz
What kind of road bike did you get?
2011 Specialized Tarmac SL3 Pro w/ SRAM Red components

Quick Reply: 19" HRE Comp 90 Centerlocks