Notices

FS: PCCB brakes, full kit, off 2010 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
BRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud of
FS: PCCB brakes, full kit, off 2010 GT3

Guys,
This is our PCCB brake kit taken off our project car with 1500 miles on the car when they were removed. The brakes were not even used and here is the explanation of why. The car was driven from LA to the historic races in Monterey then back to LA, and then back to the bay area where the car resides at our shop. Each trip was 400 miles so with those three highway trips that totals 1200 miles. Account for some city driving and that is what makes the total mileage of the use of the brakes. I am not exaggerating these brakes are basically brand new.
Since we are tracking the GT3 and have the full build on this forum as well as others we replaced the brakes with a more friendly track setup.
Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to PM us.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
Look forward to hearing from those that are interested.
Thanks

We will clean them when we have a buyer, sorry for the dirtiness.

Robb

Last edited by BRracing; 11-18-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Oh maaaaaaaan, so close to Christmas, I can't spend that kind of money on myself...

Old 11-18-2009, 10:59 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
BRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Schwabe
Oh maaaaaaaan, so close to Christmas, I can't spend that kind of money on myself...
If Santa wants you to have it then you will have them, also just get something REAL nice for Mrs Clause!

All PM's replied to so far.