Notices

FOR SALE: Fikse Profil 13 (all black) in 996 GT3 fitment

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FOR SALE: Fikse Profil 13 (all black) in 996 GT3 fitment

SOLD

Fikse Profil 13 in all black for sale -- $2700 plus shipping -- wheels only/no tires
>Fronts: 8.5 x 18 with 44.5 mm offset
>Rears: 11 x 18 with 63.5 mm offset

Just for reference -- stock OEM 996 gt3 rims are
Front: 8.5 x 18 with 40mm offset
Rear: 11 x 18 with 63mm offset

I bought the rims used from a local GT3'er and took them to Fikse and had them inspected, re-anodized and rebuilt with all new hardware in late 2007/early 2008 for $871 for the whole set. (copy of invoice attached)

Since rebuilding, they have seen a couple of track days and then when I got my BBS, I put the street tires on my Fikses and track tires on my BBS... My car has not seen any street driving in quite some time... I used to put the fikse/ps2 back on in between track days for street driving but I now have 2 children under the age of 2 so I have no time for street driving on weekends

I will post close up pics of the individual wheels after I get the tires removed and rims cleaned up... here are a bunch of pictures of them on my car.

Cash or check preferred
Paypal is okay if you pay the 3% fees
Price does not include freight

I do not know how much they weigh but they are pretty light.
Wheels are in Seattle (I am in Portland frequently so I can deliver in Portland etc)

Last edited by PJS; 10-27-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-14-2009, 12:15 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
an interested party did some homework and told me that these will work on 996TT with spacers

I cannot confirm or deny but thought it was worth posting up

Old 10-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I'll give you $200.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:36 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
plus freight?

Old 10-14-2009, 07:33 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
sale pending -- not to samrt a$$ minid

Old 10-17-2009, 03:40 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
sale fell through
wheels back on the market
they are boxed and ready to ship

Old 10-23-2009, 12:33 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
ready to go

Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
sold