Notices

FS: Renntech Monolite 20" Wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
FS: Renntech Monolite 20" Wheels and tires

Hello:
I have a set of 4 Renntech Monolite Wheels that will fit the CLS and SL Mercedes Benz. These are 20'' Monolites, forged aluminum and only weigh around 21lbs. These wheels are super light and super strong. The light weight really made a difference in off-the-line performance. I only had them on the car for a few months. 3 of the wheels are near perfect. 1 has a slight bend that I can have repaired or leave it up to you. The wheels are located in Los Angeles and would prefer a local sale. The tires are Wan-li's with only 2K miles and I will include them in the sale as well. This set up would cost you over $6000, I'm looking for $3500 (repaired) or $3200 as-is.
Here are some pictures.
Note:The white CLS is my car and the actual rims. I can get more pics later.

Attached Images    
Old 05-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
amgtech is an unknown quantity at this point
are the wheels still available?

Old 05-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
Yes they are.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cubkstage is an unknown quantity at this point
Renntech

I know this post was a while ago.....Are the monolites still available?? or do you know anyone with a set for sale to fit SL