Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

For Sale- 993 RS Race/Track Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
If I was interested in the car, but not the sticker, is there any chance of you parting it out at the prices you discussed above?
PM me. The engine and tranny are very valuable commodities.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^
That was a play on words

I love the car, and do want to get into racing. I'm just not ready to start racing at that budget level.......yet. I am a member of the San Francisco chapter of the SCCA. I joined so I can be close the all of the action at Infineon and Laguna Seca (both amatuer racing as well as NASCAR, LeMans, Indy, Historics) but also to get a first-hand look at all of the different classes of racing along with their running costs. Then there is the small issue of my size. I am 6'8" and 270 lbs, so certain classes of racing are simply not an option. Could I even fit in a 911 set up for racing?

Old 03-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
DHinkle's a man of stature himself, actually...