Model: GranTurismo
Price: $58,000 OBO
Mileage: 67,932
Color: Grigio Touring Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am selling my one of a kind 2008 Maserati GranTurismo finished in Grigio Touring Metallic with an absolutely gorgeous Italian Couio leather interior and wood steering wheel. First year of the GranTurismo's production with the 4.2 motor mated with a bulletproof ZF transmission that can be operated via paddle shifters which blip the throttle on downshifts. This is a huge benefit compared to the old extremely problematic F1 duo select trans in the GranSport and first gen Quattroporte.

Options from the factory include Navigation, Bluetooth, Skyhook suspension as well as the Bose sound system with factory iPod and auxiliary inputs.

I love this car dearly and I've invested a great deal of time and money into it. It's lived all it's life out west in California and Arizona, which means there is no rust/salt/muck underneath. Underbody is clean as a whistle. She drives absolutely amazing, as I've kept up with scheduled maintenance as well as preventive maintenance just like I do with my other cars. The interior is flawless and has no sticky buttons or sagging, worn, or faded leather. The exterior is beautiful and looks amazing, however there are a few blemishes, one on the decklid and one on the driver side door which are barely noticeable unless you know where they are. Everything works as it should with no electrical or mechanical issues whatsoever. Original window sticker included.

This is a no stories or bodywork, clean Carfax & Autocheck, gorgeous example of a GranTurismo.

My most recent maintenance was done on 7/14/16 which included the following:

- Oil change w/ factory spec Quaker State Qhorsepower 5w-40 full synthetic oil
- New crush washers and OEM Maserati oil filter
- Lifetime performance air filter
- Anti pollen cabin air filter
- Motul RBF600 racing brake fluid
- Factory spec coolant
- 10W power steering fluid
- OEM Auxiliary drive belt
- New NGK Iridium spark plugs (OE spec from Formula Dynamics)
- New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires for the rear (fronts are also Pilot Super Sports)

What makes this puppy really stand out is the MC Sport styling upgrades.

- Full Fabspeed sport exhaust to compliment the look...this car sounds absolutely brutal, MUCH better than the GT-S and Larini exhaust systems out there

- OEM MC Sportline front bumper with factory inserts

- OEM black grill with trident badge delete (chrome surround)

- OEM MC Sport side skirts (blue to match the powder coated calipers)

- OEM new style MC Sport trunk lid

- Black powder coated factory Neptune wheels with zero curb rash

- Blue powder coated brake calipers with white Maserati designation on them

When I had the PPI done at Maserati of San Diego, the master technician told me that the car exceeded his expectation by miles. He noted that it was well maintained per the service history he was able to gather on their database, and the owner previous owner obviously took great care of the car. He said that in his opinion, which I fully agree with, that this is a perfect driver's car. It's no Lamborghini or McLaren, but it sounds absolutely amazing, the exhaust crackle gives you a tingly feeling, put it in sport mode and start downshifting and it'll throw you back in your seat. Very tight and planted car overall.

It's a sports car when you want it to be, just activate sport mode and it sharpens up the Skyhook suspension, sharpens the throttle, and quickens the shifts, making it a fun "mid front engine" beast that sounds amazing. And when you want it to be, it can be a super comfortable, super luxurious Gran Tourer ideal for long road trips. I drove it from my home in New Jersey to Charleston, South Carolina and back, and I can say it was honestly the best road trip I've ever had. Not to mention I did the same trip in an Aston Martin DBS as well as an LP640. Not to knock on them, but they were nowhere near as comfortable and fun as this was.

I will provide the following to the buyer: A full $500 detailing including engine bay, carpet shampoo, leather conditioning, orbital polishing, etc. I will also supply Toughguard protectant for the paint. It will bead water, seal, and UV protect the paint for five years, guaranteed....no future waxes necessary. Dealers charge $800 and up for these services (quoted from Ferrari Maserati of Central NJ). I will assist in shipping depending on how much the car sells for.

Car also comes with all books, tire inflator, and for those of you who need to display a front plate, a $100 "sto-n-go" license plate bracket. This isn't like the ugly stealth ones that slide up and you can still see them when they're concealed. This is a steel bracket with two prongs installed underneath the bumper. Your plate mounts to a separate frame assembly with two inserts in which the prongs clip into and when you remove the plate you it's like nothing was ever there.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments you have, as I would be more than happy to chat with you. May be interested in trades. PM me what you've got!

Thanks for looking!