Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 Porsche 997 Turbo For Sale 6-Speed!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
2007 Porsche 997 Turbo For Sale 6-Speed!

Up for sale is my 2007 Speed Yellow on Black 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo. I bought this car a year ago with 9,000 miles. It currently has 11,950 miles. This was not a daily driver and as you can see from the pics was used for a couple "rallies" and some weekend drives. I bought it from a local Porsche dealer in Los Angeles. It is not certified but was inspected and passed all the certified protocols according to the dealer. It is in mint condition. The paint is near perfect. As you can see there are some mods which I will list below as well as the factory options.
Here are the factory options:

453 Carbon Str Whl Multifctn
640 Sport Chrono Package Turbo
692 Remote CD Changer (6 Disc)
803 Carbon Package
AT Black Full Leather
CGA Headlight Cleaner Cvr Ext.Clr
CPT Storage Bin Lid W/Porsche Crst
M6A Black Mats - Porsche lettering
P78 Sport Seats w/Full Leather Int
X4 Speed Yellow
XAJ Standard Rocker Panels Painted
XCK Rear Cnt.Cnsl in Aluminum Look
XCL Instrument Surround Alum. Look
XCZ Sport Shifter
XSC Porsche Crest in Headrest
XSY Seat Belts - Speed Yellow
XTW Door Finishers Aluminum Look

Here are the aftermarket mods:
Clear side markers
I installed a 3M clear-bra on the front end of the car upon delivery
The car has a Techart full body kit
The car is lowered on techart springs and was aligned when I purchased the car
HRE P40 20" wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport II tires (the fronts are 80% and the rears have about 1,000 on them)
The car has a fabspeed kit including (headers, sport cats and exhaust)
Black ceramic coated quad exhaust tips installed as well.
The car has yellow belts and yellow painted calipers (not-ceramic)
I believe it has an ECU flash although there was no way to confirm. There are no check engine lights and let's just say it's fast!
I also changed the rear lights to LED's
The front side markers and front fog lights are also converted to LED's
It has a V1 hardwired into the car with a concealed display above the steering wheel

This car has been absolutely flawless for the year I have owned it and I'm sad to sell it but a relocation and two young kids has forced me to let her go. It has only been washed by detailers and kept in a garage at all times. Non-smoker.

This car gets serious attention, it's blazing fast yet incredibly smooth. It has the famous Mezger engine and combine that with the now extinct 6-speed manual and you have a car that will be a true classic.
I'm looking for $85K.
Car is in Los Angeles and clean title in hand.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM or email me: ostadinc@yahoo.com

Old 10-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
Ooops...Here are the pics.

Attached Images          
Old 10-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful, glws

Old 10-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Glws!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks!
Here are some interior shots.

Attached Images           
Old 10-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
You cannot beat this for a real drivers car.... love my turbo and will be holding onto it for a while. GLWS!!!