Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2012 Audi R8 V10 Spyder - Suzuka/Manual

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enough
2012 Audi R8 V10 Spyder - Suzuka/Manual

What's up yall!!!

3200/miles - $155k w mods.

Txt or call me with questions. 914-469-6182

Purchased Brand New from Audi of Huntington in May of this year.
Garaged ONLY. Handwashed ONLY. NON SMOKER.
Full 3M clear film on hood, front bumper, rockers/mirrors
APR Performance Flash
Tubi Rumoure Exhaust
GMG Progressive Springs
35% Window Tint
Color Matched Calipers
PowderCoated Wheels
Black Emblems and Exhaust Tips

Car is MINT MINT MINT

Attached Images   
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Dude once again you need to check the market, I own a 2012 V10 MT spyder. They were being sold new for less then you are offering this car at. Sorry for the bad news car is worth 135k at best.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Marc
Dude once again you need to check the market, I own a 2012 V10 MT spyder. They were being sold new for less then you are offering this car at. Sorry for the bad news car is worth 135k at best.
I know what they are worth. I don't need to sell it. I ordered 2 new cars. I won't whore my car out and be a slave to what gails or manheim is saying.

I paid 150 + 10k in mods. So I am flexible. But if you have nothing positive to say, don't post in here.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with sale - you'll need it.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Duff Man
Good luck with sale - you'll need it.
all positive vibes from this forum.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dude, no one is being negative, they are just telling you the truth. R8s aren't holding value right now so if you paid $150k than you should know yourself you are asking too much. And every self-respecting car enthusiast knows you don't get what you paid for in mods. So while its nice to list and make it look more valuable, its not justification for a raised price. I mean seriously, do you think your gonna sell that car for more than what you paid for it? The answer is no, regardless of mods. People are just trying to help you sell it, and unless you take the GOOD ADVICE you are being given, you probably wont sell it. So good thing you don't need to. There is an overabundance of R8s right now due to Audi not selling their inventory.

Nevertheless, beautiful spec and good luck....

Last edited by TheStigSC; 08-29-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I'm just using 155 as a baseline..

All I want is if I get someone interested..they will low ball anyway. I sold my last R8 for 145..So I am just fishing around to spark interest.

Old 08-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS. Beautiful car you're selling: Nicely appointed. Great color and contrasting wheels.

Last week I bought a well optioned 2011 R8 5.2 Spyder with less than 1,400 miles for $135k. Candidly, I didn't consider yours because of the "performance flash" and asking price. Sure looks good though.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:14 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jay Slay
I know what they are worth. I don't need to sell it. I ordered 2 new cars. I won't whore my car out and be a slave to what gails or manheim is saying.

I paid 150 + 10k in mods. So I am flexible. But if you have nothing positive to say, don't post in here.
I own the same car my man just telling you reality. GLWS

Old 09-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
This is the car you should have gotten, marc :troll:

Sent from my GT-P5210 using teamspeed

Quick Reply: 2012 Audi R8 V10 Spyder - Suzuka/Manual