Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2008 BMW M3 e92 AW/Black

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
2008 BMW M3 e92 AW/Black

I am being transferred to Aberdeen, Scotland, therefore my M3 is officially on the market. I am asking $36,500 for the car as-is, where-is and the price includes all the mods and the original parts. If anyone wants the car shipped then they will be responsible for setting it up and assume all associated costs/risk.

Specs:
2008 BMW E92 M3 w/59,500 miles
- Alpine White/Black Interior with Aluminum Trim
- 6MT
- Carbon roof
- Technology package w/navigation
- 19" wheels - slightly curb on one front and one rear (sitting in my garage with Bridgestone RE-11s, and have not been on the car in two years)
- Cold weather package

Mods - I think this is everything
- Evosport Pulley Kit (stock pulley in box)
- H&R Springs (stock springs in box)
- Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust (stock exhaust is also included in price)
- ESS Akra specific tune (supposedly raises rev limiter, but I haven't dared to pass standard redline) - tune was wiped during installation of new throttle valve actuators, so I need to send the DME back to ESS in Arizona.
- Braille lightweight battery (not currently in car, as not the best for a DD)
- Stainless Steel brake lines
- StopTech track/street pads (have multiple pads in boxes)
- Dinan camber plates (not on car at the moment)
- M3 Edition gloss black gills and assorted what not
- 18" TR Motorsport Track Wheels w/Michelin PSS (no second set of TPMS)

Maintenance
- 2 owner car, I bought it from Sandia BMW in Albuquerque, NM with 3400 miles in September '08.
- Currently out of factory warranty and does not have an aftermarket warranty.
- All services through warranty performed until 50k miles
- Local dealer (Advantage Midtown) was nice enough to give the car an entire 50k going over as they though I was going to re up the warranty through them (all fluids changed and gave me new rotors).
- New pulley belts installed 2k miles ago
- Throttle Valve Actuators - Advantage Midtown jsut replaced the bank 1 and bank 2 actuators (these seem to be a growing issue among S65 motors, this car has had the issue resolved)

Body
The car has been my daily driver for the last year and below are the body issues:
- rear fender behind tire boo boo --> covered up with touch up paint
- road rash on bonnet

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the lack of decent pictures. I will take some better ones this weekend and post them shortly after.

Here are assorted pictures taken over the years:

m3 - a set on Flickr

Thanks,

John

Name:  5013442922_f3168c744f_b.jpg
Views: 4279
Size:  228.2 KB

Name:  5012831303_3d03c4d57a_b.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  171.3 KB

Name:  M3a.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  234.0 KB

Name:  M3ba.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  131.5 KB

Last edited by "The JC"; 04-24-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
j03chu is an unknown quantity at this point
Great price + Car!!!

GLWS!

Old 04-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I was asked by an interested party to run the carfax. Therefore, if anyone would like to see it please provide your email address in a PM and I will send it your way.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Holy crap you are in Houston like me!
That's funny you mentioned Aberdeen. My boss's boss was from there are all they did was drink, drink, & drink b/c it's always so gray and rainy. You don't happen to work for Transocean, do you?

Sweet AW M3. Very tasteful mods including the track-ready wheels. Have you tried posting on Autotrader or Cars.com? You can hit more visibility there. Very nice. GLWS. I might be tempted to have a look...provided my M5 doesn't get pissed at me...

Old 04-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by joeywx
Holy crap you are in Houston like me!
That's funny you mentioned Aberdeen. My boss's boss was from there are all they did was drink, drink, & drink b/c it's always so gray and rainy. You don't happen to work for Transocean, do you?

Sweet AW M3. Very tasteful mods including the track-ready wheels. Have you tried posting on Autotrader or Cars.com? You can hit more visibility there. Very nice. GLWS. I might be tempted to have a look...provided my M5 doesn't get pissed at me...
I work for one of Transocean's competitors. I am floating it around the forums for now and have gathered some interest. Will post on the established sales site when I get some decent pictures if the weather plays along this weekend.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sold