Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

feeler: vanquish s 2006 11k miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
R R8TED is an unknown quantity at this point
feeler: vanquish s 2006 11k miles

I'm trying to see if there is any interest for our Vanquish S.
its a 2006 with 11k miles, garage kept, perfect condition.
it's tungsten silver and black interior.

if there is any interest pm and i can send more pictures and answer any questions.
Name:  61856_10151162604541024_343226257_n.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  173.8 KB

Last edited by R R8TED; 12-12-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
those less interested in sharing dont have facebook.

maybe you could post pics here to look at if youre serious...

Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
just did, had some issues, getting it on here

Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Price?

I have a buddy who might be interested but he won't care past my telling him if I can't tell him a price.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ill let it go at $90k

Old 12-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
nice looking car.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
So you are trying to sell a 7 year old car with 11K miles on this forum with one picture, no owner history, no background and you want people to PM you if they want more info and pictures. If you trying get exposure you need to provide a lot more PICs and info. Someone on here may or may not be interested but without anything to go off but a price you are wasting your time. Plus a lot folks may know someone that does not belong to this site. Also where is the located is always anise to know. Just trying to help you out if the selling the car is your end game. GL

Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
So you are trying to sell a 7 year old car with 11K miles on this forum with one picture, no owner history, no background and you want people to PM you if they want more info and pictures. If you trying get exposure you need to provide a lot more PICs and info. Someone on here may or may not be interested but without anything to go off but a price you are wasting your time. Plus a lot folks may know someone that does not belong to this site. Also where is the located is always anise to know. Just trying to help you out if the selling the car is your end game. GL
i guess i am.
like i said this was a feeler to see who was interested! if someone has interest on an aston martin vanquish then they can ask for more info. wasnt desperate to sell.
in any case it seems to have worked because the car is already SOLD
thanks for the helpful insight anyway.

CAR IS SOLD.
I dont know if mods want to lock this or not.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
For a second I thought that was my pal Jon's car. Looks just like it and similar miles...