Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2013 Audi RS5..... 2,077 Miles.......

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute

We have just traded for this 2013 Audi RS5 from the original owner. This pristine example has only 2,077 miles and it is in perfect condition. The previous owner of this car has purchased over 20 new Porsches and all of his cars are perfect when they come in on trade. I will post more detailed photos and information, but I wanted to let everyone know about the car before it hits our website. Email or call me anytime if you would like to get a trade-in value on your car or for further information on a car. geoffjr@isringhausen.com - (217)725-2022

Thanks!

Miles: 2,077
Price: $75,900

Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
not loving the spec on this car to be honest. just so plain. not loving the rims, color, or interior. just my opinion though.. if i were specing it i would go with more bold colors (i.e. the RS blue, and white interior, with gunmetal rims). just my $.02

Old 10-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Which RS blue? The aqua or like an RB/MB? Any of the 3 would be awesome. Hard to beat black/black on this car though.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Which RS blue? The aqua or like an RB/MB? Any of the 3 would be awesome. Hard to beat black/black on this car though.
i believe its called Sepang Blue (the aqua colored one).

http://www.tagmotorsports.com/Forums...e_RS5_Rear.jpg

all of the blues are really nice except for Sprint in my opinion. a little too bright. but i believe that sepang is exclusive for the RS models ( i definitely could be wrong though).

and dont get me wrong, coming from a guy with two black cars, i love black. but if i were to get an RS5 i think i would go for something a little different.

that being said, i dont think you'll have any trouble selling this car. i talked to my dealer about one today. he said the waitlist is extensive and that all 4 sold so far were spoken for months ago. good luck with the sale!

Old 10-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
Looks nice - what's msrp

Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Needs rims for sure, but otherwise a pretty sharp looking car.. GLWS

Old 10-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Thanks guys! This car just looks plane mean in person. The MSRP was $75,820.

Options Include:
Sport Exhaust
MMI
Metallic Paint
20" Wheels

Old 10-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
nice

Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Geoff

Can you PM me what you guys are trying to get for the car and confirm a non-smoker, with no dents, dings, scrapes, scratches, nicks, chips and all that jazz when you get a free moment ?

Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
how is there even an option for an exhaust on the RS model? crazy, anyways glws!!

Quick Reply: 2013 Audi RS5..... 2,077 Miles.......