Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Deal of a Century!!! F430 Spider $229k

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:22 PM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
MJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
Open eye's, 3rd sentence. I will sell the car for $199,900 and the car is worth $225k all day. $Remember this isn't a $230k MSRP $259k!
Instead of being evasive, why don't you just answer the question. WHAT IS THE MILEAGE?

And for the record, 200k is the same shit as 199k at this level. I am not looking to split hairs with you, just give the full information please.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paulycw is an unknown quantity at this point
The mileage is on the 3rd line/sentence of the ad on the first page. 11,875 miles.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
MJS, he wasnt being evasive. He was telling you where to look. Chillax.

Oh, and he could ask whatever he wants for it. It is a GREAT deal for a spyder anyway you look at it which is the point he is trying to make.

You are splitting hairs. Something good to say, say it. If not, don't.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
MJS, he wasnt being evasive. He was telling you where to look. Chillax.

Oh, and he could ask whatever he wants for it. It is a GREAT deal for a spyder anyway you look at it which is the point he is trying to make.

You are splitting hairs. Something good to say, say it. If not, don't.
Thanks Pablo. Thats all I was trying to say. No harm no foul.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:40 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, still not sold yet!? Anyone out there with money and balls? Make it happen!

Old 09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
07C2SCab is an unknown quantity at this point
Jason, did you get my voicemail and pics of my car for a possible trade in?

Old 09-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 07C2SCab
Jason, did you get my voicemail and pics of my car for a possible trade in?
The car is sold guys. Thanks

Old 09-19-2008, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
The car is sold guys. Thanks
Im happy you sold the car buddy........ If you can please PM me what it ended up selling for.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:50 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, someone got a good deal!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I sold ther car for $195k. Then Manheim lost the key and it was sitting there for 4 weeks. It finally went to Algar Ferrari to get the key programmed and the car ended up needing a imobilizer, another 3 weeks and will be in any day. I am throwing a party tommorow on the Chesepeake Bay Bridge at the highest point with the shallowest water. Anybody want to come........... F*ck Ferrari!!! I hope the plant burns to a crisp after a freak pop-tart disaster.

No congrat's needed!

Last edited by Arena; 09-19-2008 at 02:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Deal of a Century!!! F430 Spider $229k