Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2006 Porsche 911S

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM
twi
Teamspeed Junior Member
twi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura about
FS: 2006 Porsche 911S

$48,000

Pristine 2006 Porsche 911S
Adult owned. 3rd car.
33k. No accidents. Under aftermarket warranty until 2014 or 97,000 miles
Silver with black full leather interior.

Options:
Navigation - PCM
Sport Chrono
Full leather (including dash and additional leather panels)
Heated Seats
Litronic (HID) Headlights
New rear tires
Includes 2009 Porsche Sport Classic wheels (unmounted). Classic five spoke design.
Clear bra on front and side wear surfaces

Flaws:
Two minor scrapes less than 1.5" each. One on front bumper. One on driver's rear fender. No dents, no door dings.
Three TPMS sensors have dead batteries. Was going to replace when swapping over to new wheels.

This is my second water cooled 911. I searched for a while to find the ideal spec.

Reason for selling: buying a lake house and want to turn this weekend toy into a boat to park on the new dock.

Located in Atlanta GA. Feel free to have a PPI at buyer's expense.

Name:  _DSC3755.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  184.8 KB

Name:  _DSC3753.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  155.9 KB

Name:  _DSC3752.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  122.0 KB

Name:  _DSC3757.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  _DSC3759.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  125.0 KB

Name:  _DSC3756.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  110.5 KB

Name:  _DSC3760.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  97.5 KB

Best is to email at tal.isbell@gmail.com

Tal

Last edited by twi; 08-20-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect 997, good luck selling it!

Old 08-20-2012, 09:29 PM
twi
Teamspeed Junior Member
twi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura abouttwi has a spectacular aura about
Thanks. It is a great car and I hate to put it up for sale, but we stumbled across a great deal on a lake house and I want to upgrade our old faithful Carolina Skiff to a more enjoyable boat.

I've got a bunch of toys (race car, tons of motorcycles) and I decided that this was the one that needed to go to fund the new purchase. I am sure I will regret it.

Tal

Old 08-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
$48K for a Lake House? Damn. I've got to move out of Northern California and move to AnyWhere, USA. I would live like a king, own about 6 super cars and live in a custom-built 10,000 square ft mansion on a 100 acre ranch fenced off with top notch high tech security. With Zuckererburg three blocks down the street the neighborhood is starting to cheapen by the day. I don't know how the poor guy gets buy. He's lost half his fortune in 3 months.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
$48K for a Lake House? Damn. I've got to move out of Northern California and move to AnyWhere, USA. I would live like a king, own about 6 super cars and live in a custom-built 10,000 square ft mansion on a 100 acre ranch fenced off with top notch high tech security. With Zuckererburg three blocks down the street the neighborhood is starting to cheapen by the day. I don't know how the poor guy gets buy. He's lost half his fortune in 3 months.
Don't pack your bags just yet... Nowhere does the OP say that he bought a lake house for $48k.

OP... GLWS

Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 PM
twi
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
$48K for a Lake House? Damn.
Apparently, reading comprehension is not elemental in Palo Alto.

Reason for selling: buying a lake house and want to turn this weekend toy into a boat to park on the new dock.
Real estate here in the Atlanta area is a fraction the cost in your area, but if a (suitable) lake house was available for $48k, I'd buy one for each day of the week. Maybe two for each weekend day.

Back on topic - it is a great car. I just need to convert it into a water-bound toy.

Tal
(who has to make 12 additional posts before a mod deletes the ad)

Old 08-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by twi
Apparently, reading comprehension is not elemental in Palo Alto.

Real estate here in the Atlanta area is a fraction the cost in your area, but if a (suitable) lake house was available for $48k, I'd buy one for each day of the week. Maybe two for each weekend day.

Back on topic - it is a great car. I just need to convert it into a water-bound toy.

Tal
(who has to make 12 additional posts before a mod deletes the ad)
What lake?

Old 08-22-2012, 12:02 PM
twi
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lanier. Up in the northern section on the Chestatee branch about a mile off of GA400. We live down in the city but are buying this as a weekend house - provided the inspection and appraisal come through OK.

The 'reading comprehension' comment was supposed to come across as a joke, but it looks a little harsh.

I'm trying to arrange a time to show the car this afternoon, so hopefully I'll be able to bring the ad down soon myself.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by twi
Lanier. Up in the northern section on the Chestatee branch about a mile off of GA400. We live down in the city but are buying this as a weekend house - provided the inspection and appraisal come through OK.

The 'reading comprehension' comment was supposed to come across as a joke, but it looks a little harsh.

I'm trying to arrange a time to show the car this afternoon, so hopefully I'll be able to bring the ad down soon myself.
GLWS. I live in town too, actually. My parents are about to dump our lake house and buy a place in Asheville.

Last edited by Guest; 08-22-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
is there water in Lake Lanier again?

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Porsche 911S