Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2010 GT3RS Trading in on Monday if does not sell!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enough
2010 GT3RS Trading in on Monday if does not sell!

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Porsche Model: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 5600
Color: grey-red trim
VIN: WP0AC2A90AS783704
Price (no $ sign please): $125900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Guys I just bought this car thinking I would never find a Mexico or RB RS ever and of course the second I bought it I was offered a RB RS and of course I bought it! Those of you that know me, know I have been looking for an RB or Mexico RS for a year when my PTS 4.0 fell through. The car below is grey black with RED trim. THe dealer will buy this from me on Monday if I do not have a buyer and of course mark it up like crazy, so here is your chance for a great car and an excellent deal. Car is in excellent condition and is currently at the local porsche dealer and can be financed, CPO'd etc...

Clear bra on the entire front of the car including A pillars and front 10" of roof as well as sections of the rear fenders.

Red DAS sport rollbar mounted to rear shock towers so not a harness bar but real rollbar.

RSS X pipe

Rennline pedals with perforation not rubber studs.

Rennline driver seat fire extinguisher mount and fire extinguisher

Cup car shifter cables

Cup front splitter

I believe this is the cheapest RS in the country right now especially with the mods. The car has the upgraded stereo, red guages, carbon bucket seats(of course) and not much else as far as options. Please email me direct with any questions- cmgyms@gmail.com I will post pics of the new RB RS very shortly.

Last edited by GYMGUY; 07-12-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enough
Can someone please upload this picture in the thumbnail, it is not working! Thanks

Old 07-12-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GYMGUY
I will post pics of the new RB RS very shortly.
This is already taking way too long. Get on it, would ya.

Old 07-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ok guys, lots of interest and a few that say they are serious, but no firm commitment as of yet. $124,900.00 with all mods!

Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Trading tomorrow, 123900.00 buys it with mods!

Old 07-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Final bump, trading in tomorrow afternoon

Old 07-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Thursday.. the new monday. :~)

pictures would really help

Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Did this sell??? Pix please.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
long gone, thanks

Old 08-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GYMGUY
long gone, thanks
Chris what ever happened to that 993?? I thought we were ready to make a deal on the 560, still here in the garage

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS Trading in on Monday if does not sell!