Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

1990 Lotus Esprit SE - Red/Tan - Fort Meyers FL

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
1990 Lotus Esprit SE - Red/Tan - Fort Meyers FL

*Private Seller*

View Full Listing: 1990 Lotus Esprit SE for Sale in Fort Myers, FL 33913

Asking $24,995 with 45,250 miles

Mario
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Daytime Phone: 239-204-7434

Seller's Notes:
Extremely clean, loved, garage kept Lotus Esprit for sale. Im not happy to sell the exotic I have poured so much time and dedication into; however I just got married and I must get a family friendly car. If you dont like the attention, this might not be the car for you (although the tinted windows help a lot, and admit it, it feels good to feel like a celebrity once in a while). People approach you at the gas station, thumbs up when crossing an intersection, kids sticking their camera phones to take pictures or video while demanding their parents to keep up with you on the Interstate, etc.You will find Esprits with minimum mileage out there but, as Lotus enthusiasts know by heart, such museum pieces will become the most expensive piece of furniture you own, Lotus Esprits demand to be driven or the repair bills will soar. My car on the other hand, can be driven anywhere.Finally, this Esprit is dangerously fast. It smokes most modern V8s with only half the power. THE GOOD: This car has subtle performance modifications, such as high performance injectors (installed by the second owner, friend of mine), light weight Magnaflow exhaust (installed by the third owner, also friend of mine. Factory exhaust included), adjustable rear shocks and new K and N air filter. The car also comes with its original owners manuals, a box full of service books, factory touch up paint, factory unused first aid kit, mint condition engine cover and mint air deflector for topless driving.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I've always had a thing for red Esprit's since I saw this back in high school !

Name:  ilck.jpg
Views: 1197
Size:  18.4 KB

If Looks Could Kill 2 (Richard Grieco) - YouTube