Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Batmobile 2013 Panamera GTS! PDCC and GTS Interior Package.. HOT Car!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012 | 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
meh !

Old 05-02-2012 | 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
that is a nice spec. i can't afford it, but it's cheaper than i thought.

Old 05-02-2012 | 04:06 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
That is so beyond sick.

Old 05-03-2012 | 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
I am so close to thinking about pulling the trigger on this thing, it ain't even funny. Bad ass for sure.

Old 05-03-2012 | 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks great!! GLWS

Old 05-04-2012 | 12:55 PM
|
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Ugh... I wanna hate the Panamera so much but I have to admit it's growing on me. Especially thinking about KT sitting in the driver's seat.

Nice car.
Haha it's definitely a car that after you drive it, you can't help but fall for it!

Originally Posted by KT
Lol Alex. Wait til you see mine...
Congrats KT! How did you configure it?

Originally Posted by ECB
that GTS def is a stunner!!

glws!
Thanks! The GTS above all other Panameras before it takes the win IMO. It is unique, stealthy and naturally aspirated. What's not to love

Originally Posted by parealtor
Amazing car. But you guys really need a better camera or photographer cause the pics stink
Is it the angles or what about them isn't good so I can mention it to him?

Originally Posted by The Artist
Damn i want one so bad!
Ha me too!!

Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Awesome!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by .:Raul
great order spec.....shouldn't sit too long
Thanks man, you should stop by and check it out!

Originally Posted by GregV
doesn't that make any car better?
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Hands Down - the best sedan in the world!!! This is the best GTS i have seen yet man.....unreal car. Take my Cayman R and give me this thing in a heartbeat - just perfect!
Sounds good, loading it up now, the GTS will be to you on Sunday Jon!

Originally Posted by MoOriginal
meh !
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
that is a nice spec. i can't afford it, but it's cheaper than i thought.
It's a good price for sure when you look at everything you get!

Originally Posted by Marc
That is so beyond sick.
It would fit you perfect! Maybe for another running around car? Still really liking the TTS?

Originally Posted by Insman
I am so close to thinking about pulling the trigger on this thing, it ain't even funny. Bad ass for sure.
If you're looking for a sedan there is NOTHING that can top this...

Originally Posted by Slayclops
Looks great!! GLWS
Thanks man!

Old 05-04-2012 | 01:20 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, Geoff.

It's on the boat now, mid June delivery.

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2012 | 05:29 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
^very nice spec!!!

I think you officially rule the Panny Section in here