Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

World Famous E46 M3, AA + Vorsteiner + TK

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012 | 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Is the blue a wrap?

That CSL interior and that steering wheel look insane!

Old 04-18-2012 | 03:52 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this is one insane M3... GLWS

Old 04-19-2012 | 12:33 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bmw power
Is the blue a wrap?

That CSL interior and that steering wheel look insane!
Yup, Blue is just a wrap. It was the promotion vehicle for a car show. Matte Blue can be easily taken off. And the owner is willing to powdercoat the wheels any color the buyer wants, along with the HRE center caps.

Old 04-19-2012 | 12:34 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Wow this is one insane M3... GLWS
Thank you! It is one of the fastest cars i've been in... feels like it pulls harder than a TT Gallardo!

Old 04-26-2012 | 03:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Price drop: $69,500 obo.

Im willing to work with the buyer on price. Just want this to go to a good home.

Old 05-16-2012 | 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dsu*
It needs those monster intakes, this things a beast

Not going to lie, I got a little nervous the first time I got a ride.
May be a beast, no penetration with the weld though. Good looking car though. Good luck with the sale!

Old 05-16-2012 | 09:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by newbenz2
May be a beast, no penetration with the weld though. Good looking car though. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks. This car needs a new home!

Come on guys... who's interested? Let me know!

Old 05-22-2012 | 12:24 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
I need to move on to my next project. HUGE PRICE DROP!!

60k OBO

Old 05-22-2012 | 01:19 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't believe that this hasn't sold yet. Amazing car!

Old 05-22-2012 | 06:37 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by SoCal
I can't believe that this hasn't sold yet. Amazing car!
Thanks man. I'm thinking the same as well

Come on guys, what's not to love about this car? It's faster than an Aventador

Quick Reply: World Famous E46 M3, AA + Vorsteiner + TK