Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Wanted Low mileage 930 Porsche Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned
Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wanted Low mileage 930 Porsche Turbo

hello. Im looking for an original low mileage Porsche 930 turbo. Please PM me f you have or know of anything. Finders fee paid! Thanks in advance.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
If you're a broker, you might want to contact DJ and register as a vendor...

Old 03-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Banned
Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks, but not a broker. Just looking for a really nice 930 turbo... Offering commission as an intensive...

Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porschewanted
Thanks, but not a broker. Just looking for a really nice 930 turbo... Offering commission as an intensive...
I think you mean "incentive". And there are plenty of sites to help you find one. I'm always digging for my next Porsche. Once I feel like you're legit, I might share some of them with you.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Banned
Im legit. I own an investment company in Florida. If you would like the VP of my bank to verify I could offer that information.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Watch this space.
Im legit. I own an investment company in Florida. If you would like the VP of my bank to verify I could offer that information.
That kind of comment looks even MORE shady. Dude, just post here, be productive, and you'll be fine. No one is here for willy-waving. By legit, I meant you're not A) a vendor, B) a troll, or C) some HS kid bored on spring break. We get all kinds regularly.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:16 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned
Look, Im just looking for a nice 930 Turbo to add to my collection of cars. Im very Legit! My company is registered with the state and my attorneys are Aloia and Roland in Ft. Myers Florida. Im not here to play games or be harassed. Im a well known guy in the downtown Ft. Myers area... Please just let me try to find a nice 930 turbo. Thanks!

Old 03-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Watch this space.
No worries man. By getting so defensive it makes you look bad. So tell me, what year 930 are you looking for? Are you looking for an early model (real 930)? Are you looking for a 5-speed (one year only)? I'm a fan of them, so I might be able to help...

Old 03-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Banned
I know how guys can be in these forums, so i simply want to clear the air quickly. 76-77 or 85-89 would be my choices. Not picky with colors or options, just looking for nice. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Wanted Low mileage 930 Porsche Turbo