Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2006 Porsche Cayman S- Certified Pre Owned * only 3,280 miles!*

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Former Sponsor
Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2006 Porsche Cayman S- Certified Pre Owned * only 3,280 miles!*

Porsche of North Olmsted is pleased to offer the LOWEST Mileage Certified Pre Owned 2006 Porsche Cayman S in the Country!

Finished in Black on Black with the following options:

* Self Dimming Mirrors
* Bi-Xenon Headlamps
* Sport Steering Wheel
* Automatic Climate Control
* Sport Chrono Pkg w/out PCM
* BOSE Surround Sound
* Black Mats- Porsche Lettering
* 19" Carrera S Wheels

Former owner traded in this meticulous car for a 2012 991 Coupe. He even put brand new tires on the car at 2,400 miles *just because*.

The CPO Warranty will get the new owner 2 years and/or up to 100,000 miles of bumper to bumper warranty from the date of purchase.

Own one of the most unique cars on the market for just $42,991-

2006 Porsche Cayman S Black | North Olmsted, Ohio | Porsche of North Olmsted

Attached Images         

Last edited by Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted; 03-24-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
waaaaaaah????

me want so bad

Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy, were those track miles? Or did he just never drive it?

Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by big_slacker
Crazy, were those track miles? Or did he just never drive it?
Track miles? Negative. Putzing around town miles. Never drove it. And I assume the 991 will return to us in similar fashion.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I ask because I saw an exige with similar miles that looked SPENT. This one then is the "only drove it to church on Sunday" version, it looks new in the pics.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Former Sponsor
I ask because I saw an exige with similar miles that looked SPENT. This one then is the "only drove it to church on Sunday" version, it looks new in the pics.
We've seen those cars advertised also. But not in this situation; she's immaculate. The real deal.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah, I wasn't saying this one was a used car salesman tactic. It looks awesome. I really like the cayman, I've actually drove an '06 S in Reno that was nothing like as nice as this one.

Not in the cards for me (car seats. Heh heh) hopefully someone snatches this up.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Former Sponsor
Yeah, I wasn't saying this one was a used car salesman tactic. It looks awesome. I really like the cayman, I've actually drove an '06 S in Reno that was nothing like as nice as this one.

Not in the cards for me (car seats. Heh heh) hopefully someone snatches this up.
Word up.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great deal!

Quick Reply: 2006 Porsche Cayman S- Certified Pre Owned * only 3,280 miles!*