Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

CLK63 Black Series.$72k Rare White.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012 | 03:49 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
B. Wayne is on a distinguished roadB. Wayne is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys! So I've been told I under-priced the vehicle from multiple people. I will continue to hold this price and honor it for the next week. May consider bumping it up considering the emails.

Old 03-06-2012 | 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car. I don't think you'll have any trouble moving it at that price.

Old 03-06-2012 | 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
KimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura about
This would look great next to that CLK-GTR I didn’t buy last month. Add it to the fantasy garage for now. Some day they will be mine. Some day.
Great price. GLWS!

Old 03-06-2012 | 07:26 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
great car,immaculate state and well specd

hate to see those beauties being on sale more often right now as they won`t ever get the appreciation (price wise) they actually deserve

glws though!!

Old 03-06-2012 | 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car; best of luck with the sale!

Old 03-06-2012 | 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Love it GLWS

Old 03-10-2012 | 01:46 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
B. Wayne is on a distinguished roadB. Wayne is on a distinguished road
Pending sale.