Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2011 GT3 RS 4.0 Black on Black/Red

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Interested Friday......texted....no response......

Wife now talked me out of it.

Guess the text didnt go through.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Interested Friday......texted....no response......

Wife now talked me out of it.

Guess the text didnt go through.
I'm sorry I never received it, PM me your number when you have a chance. Thanks h20!!

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 03-04-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
That's not ugly
Haha not at all!

Originally Posted by Slayclops
Looks great! GLWS
Originally Posted by mannnu81
Nice car. Glws
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Should sell fast
Thanks!! I can't think of any car in the world that is greater or that I would want more than the 4.0!

Originally Posted by M-Individual
Jenks, you should buy this?? GLWS Geoff!!
Thanks you, I agree!
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
My dream car!
For sure...this car is every enthusiasts ultimate dream car!
Originally Posted by Axman
Sweet, good luck with the sell, should be easy
Originally Posted by parealtor
Wow. Great car.
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Low option car, I love it. With the front lift it would make a great daily driver
It would definitely be the ultimate daily driver!

Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
I'm sorry I never received it, PM me your number when you have a chance. Thanks h20!!
No biggie. We talked about it during our bath that night. She isn't a fan of the wing stil

The car is without question the best 911 ever made without me even driving it.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Former Sponsor
No biggie. We talked about it during our bath that night. She isn't a fan of the wing stil

The car is without question the best 911 ever made without me even driving it.
Nice, do you think she would like it once she saw it in real life?

It definitely is... I drove one to the gas station and back to the dealership earlier this year and since then I've decided there is no other car in the world I rather have over the 4.0

Old 03-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Nice, do you think she would like it once she saw it in real life?

It definitely is... I drove one to the gas station and back to the dealership earlier this year and since then I've decided there is no other car in the world I rather have over the 4.0
She called the wing Too Ricer. She's half Japanese. I still crack up when she says that.

The reason I didn't order a gen 2 and one of these originally.

You can try tho. Bring it out here. Shell take a look.

Old 03-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Do it Mark! And sell me your 997.1 RS for cheap.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M-Individual
Jenks, you should buy this?? GLWS Geoff!!
kevin, where ya been. one day i will have one but today is not the day even though i have people who say they are ready to buy my car whenever i sell it

Old 03-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Former Sponsor
She called the wing Too Ricer. She's half Japanese. I still crack up when she says that.

The reason I didn't order a gen 2 and one of these originally.

You can try tho. Bring it out here. Shell take a look.
Haha that's funny.. I wish I could load it up and bring it out there that easily, if she likes your MK1 then she could probably get used to the 4.0 pretty easily don't you think?

Originally Posted by Ara
Do it Mark! And sell me your 997.1 RS for cheap.
Originally Posted by jenk12m
kevin, where ya been. one day i will have one but today is not the day even though i have people who say they are ready to buy my car whenever i sell it
I can see why you would want to keep it a while longer. Your Grey Black with the black looks sooo good, I'm surprised more guys Grey Black don't set their cars up that same way.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Rolex Fanboy
She loves the gen 1. More than all the others. No dice she said. I get it I love mine.

Quick Reply: 2011 GT3 RS 4.0 Black on Black/Red